Quite disappointed as the ending ended abruptly. I wanted more of the movie. Not that i'm a fan or anything, just that i like to watch them grow with the movie. It's the 6th Harry Potter movie & so far it's entertaining to watch the 3 together, faces abit more matured and loving the accent.
The movie was very thrilling and dark. Not suitable for kids i would say, but oh well..i always love the quidditch game and the part where boys meet girls. It's solely entertaining.
I think Emma Watson is hot. =) I also think i love seeing guys in glasses. hehe...
Luv Luv
The movie was very thrilling and dark. Not suitable for kids i would say, but oh well..i always love the quidditch game and the part where boys meet girls. It's solely entertaining.
I think Emma Watson is hot. =) I also think i love seeing guys in glasses. hehe...
Luv Luv
3 comments:
watched it. i got bored. it used to be so good.
hey farhan, yea i must agree with u on that! used to be good, oh well, im just gonna amuse myself watching them grow...hehe...jom lets watch new movies!!
Post a Comment