Monday, July 13, 2009

Quarter of the Century...Already?

Yup, i just turned a quarter of the century last Saturday. Nothing much has changed and it feels like any other days.

However, I was overwhelmed with the amount of msges, singings & phonecalls that i received. I had that whole mixed feelings in me .. excited-happy-overwhelmed-touched-surprised-loved .. How cool is that? haha...

You know, it's amazing that your families & friends wish you on your birthday, regardless whether they remember the date or not / a day before or after / right on time at 12am or during that whole day of your birthday while you are either celebrating or just doing nothing...whatever it is, the 1 thing that matters the most is that everyone was thinking of you.

So in this case, im so happy that my beloved family, relatives and good friends were thinking of me. I felt good and so loved! You guys should have seen how i looked like with that silly smile planted on my face while i got msges and phone calls from each and everyone of u! Seriously-silly-miss-V. hehe..

Extraordinary...kan?
Anyway...

"Thank you ALL who had thought of & given me the love. I really appreciate it much & love u all".

Luv Luv

2 comments:

danial said...

happy belated bday!!!

Nurvia said...

thank you!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...