Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Bday to U!!

Before i start to story u about Showdown of Champions, let me give a shout out to my ever lovely friend, Farah!!!!!

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY FARAH!


Farah, Mama Farah, Mama Via & Via

It was just the perfect time when mama treated all of us for dinner at Ketam Village Steamboat at Ikano. I'm glad to be able to join Farah and her mum again for a makan makan session. Best giler!!! Thanks mama!! =D




A little dedication for you...

"Farah, I wish you all the best in everything you do and very soon your life will change, from not only carrying responsibility as a daughter, a sister and a girlfriend but you will also be a wife and a daughter in-law to your husband-to-be and new family. I know you will become a good example to most girls and one of them is me...hehe..Thank you for accepting me and my family to be part of your life. It means everything to me. Have a great birthday celebration with Sofie and family."

Love, Via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...