![]() |
| Mini Private Booth |
I loved the mini private booth available at Rakuzen, Plaza Damas. It's like this little fit-for-two-box, set with a sexy dimmed mini lamp, comfy cushions, a little table just enough for 2 orders of set lunch and the best part, getting cozy with the person sitting rather closely, next to you. =)
It was very chilly in the restaurant but am grateful the weather outside was super awesome, warm and sunny bright!

So girls, if you wish to have some really intimate moments with your special someone or just that girly day out, go here. Unless you are really lucky that other patrons didn't bring their babies at that same time, then you'll have some quiet quality time. If not then I just hope you ignore those cryings and indulge in the good Jap food!! Yumsssszah!
I went to the other branch somewhere in Desa Parkcity.Click here to read!
Luv Luv!
Photos by Nurvia Ooi




No comments:
Post a Comment