Monday, September 29, 2008

Rakuzen, Desa Parkcity


My father arrived this morning from his business trip in Nigeria and planned to treat us and some relatives for buka puasa. We went to Desa Parkcity, a very nice, new resident area and somewhere in the middle is a small shopping arcade, called The Waterfront @ Parkcity. I really like that place..it somehow reminds me of my uncle's place in Melbourne, where nearby his house there's a small shopping centre just like this..



Anyway, the japanese restaurant is located in the shopping centre and it's called Rakuzen. I think there's a branch of this restaurant somewhere in KL. So familiar...
After seated we started to order. I helped to order for my brother and father as they don't like eating japanese food. But since my uncle chose the place to eat and my dad don't mind going, i am more than happy to just tag along. ehehehe... =P

I ordered for ariff a beef and rice set and for papa, a chicken cutlet and rice set. So far papa and ariff liked their food and i'm very happy to make the right choices. Papa said he likes the chicken and egg mix with the rice.


Ariff looking at his beef and finally gave a smile as an approval for the good choice for buka

This is mine!! Soft-shell crab rice and udon mee set

Mama had her fave salmon teriyaki and tempura seafood as always. I ordered another dish that my family love...the OX TONGUE!!



The ox tongue set is a DIY-grill. The tongue was just okay as the meat is all so tiny and so little and mcm celah celah gigi je..ergh..potong betul lah this dish.

This time around we didn't had any desserts because each of our set is so big and memang kenyanglah...i didn't even think of the green tea ice-cream ker.. =P



Last but not least, a family photo of us..Thinking about family photo, i had a plan of taking one official family photo from the studio sometime this year. I want to blow it up and hang it on my apartment wall for viewing pleasure.. insyallah....

Luv Luv

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...