The minute i start reading it, it was hard to let go even for a minute. The only time i can put it down is when i need to go to the loo, drink some water, paused for tv and sleep. Hahahaha...i am that nerdy when it comes to good novels. Seriously...
I really like horror cum thriller cum love stories much! Vampires in my imagination, the way writers described them, are very sexy, handsome, porcelain-pale-looking and very very tempting to be near them.
My imaginations are very wild i tell you and much behaviors have been shown and thrown to while i read this book. Quiet-alone-laughter, suspense, via-smiles-alone and via-in-love. Yes i fell in love..seriously. I really wish there is a boy like that...for me. It scares me too when thinking about it sometimes. haha..ergh =S
Now...let me share with u, i'm also excited because Twilight is soon to be a major motion picture the likes of Memoir of a Geisha and Harry Potter!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'm so going to go and watch whether the movie sucks or not as charming as the novel. Usually books are better than movies but ohh well, i love going to the cinema and love watching movies...hehehe (that's another hobby of mine!)
The only thing that disappoint me was the vampire, wasn't exactly how i wanted him to be but at least the girl...Kristen Stewart, who acts mostly in horror and thriller films..is the best choice! I really adore her as she suits most noir films. I wish i'm her...hehehe
The #1 New York Times Bestseller and whoever is a fan of vampire love story...or just love going to the movies...COME AND WATCH WITH ME! I'll be the best companion for movies...period.
I'm off with the 2nd novel now...yippie!!!
Luv Luv
Photos sourced from http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment