Left-Right: Reem, Zain, Fad (Host), Ray & Via
We went to Saisake this time to break fast and best giler! So many choices of food and i definitely would not miss my adamame beans, sashimi and sushi. Ummm...It was packed last night and very very hungry people already taking food and drinks to their tables. I missed the shark fin soup as i guess that's the best among the rest. =( Maybe, next time..
I had a piece of soft-shell crab and half piece of fried burung puyoh, ooh so nice!! Those 2 very tasty and yummy, i will take another round if my stomach wasn't that full from the salmon and kimchi fried rice...hehe..
The prawns wasn't that fresh...but who cares...makan jelah.
I luv konyaku jellies and the colorful jellies yg masa muda kita makan tu...yg mcm tiga segi tu pun memang nostalgia and best if ramai ramai makan...hahaah...
We spent about nearly 2 1/2 hours talking, resting and eating...eating with friends memang best pun!! I can do it again and again....hehee
We've buka at Muhibbah (chinese-malay food), Eden Restaurant (Malay style cooking)...maybe next time, we try pulak Western food...ok??
Luv Luv

No comments:
Post a Comment