![]() |
| The silhouette having a quiet read |
I decided to buy lunch back to office from Hainan Kopitiam at Taman Megah today. There they really serve their nice spicy fried kuey teow on top of the honey milk drink that I always opt for whenever I'm there. After taking my orders and while waiting, my little eyes started wandering about the restaurant and then I saw him. Yes, the uncle, sitting alone, quietly with a book in his hands. Therefore the shot I took of him. It's really cool as the day was bright and so I couldn't resist but to take a shot of him. Portrait has always been a passion of mine after buildings. Not to mention food too. =) Have a great Monday and do share if you have other portraits or silhouettes to show. Would love to learn and admire those work of others. Luv luv!!
Photo by Nurvia Ooi

No comments:
Post a Comment