Sunday, August 14, 2011

Europe Trip 2011

I've delayed the Europe trip post for 2 months plus now. So many photos to choose from and finally, as promised here's the summary and best photos of what I think made my trip a memorable one. The places I visited were in sequence. I'll let the photos tell you the story. =)

EUROPE TRIP
10 - 27 MAY 2011


LONDON

The view of London before arrival

Madame Tussauds

The Underground Stations

Harrod's Food Hall

Greenwich Park

Tower London Bridge



Buckingham Palace

The Changing of Guards






Regent Street

The buildings

BATH


The Roman Town

The town's best fish & chips


Buildings & architecture

SNOWDONIA


Stops for hot drinks



Yr Ocar cottage



The mountains and lake


Mmmmmbek!!!

Brrrr...!!

THE LAKE DISTRICT


The decorative bathroom


Yummy breakfast served @ Holly Lodge



The scenery




Tomato Soup..super yums!

The Lake & swans

Our little Mandarin ducks.,.quack!!!

It's a long post and therefore, I'll continue the other 4 places in the next post! Do wait for them... ;)


Luv Luv!

Photos by Nurvia Ooi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...