

Top from left: Haute's menu & Smoked Salmon
with capers, red onions & sour cream with multigrain breads
Bottom from left: Roast Lamb Wrap with onion jam & mint-cucumber yogurt sauce,
latte & a cuppa of long black
I finally went to The Haute Food Co. to see what's good and at that time, I was craving for smoke salmon & sour cream. Loved it when they had it on the menu! La la la...
The roast lamb wrap was good too with the right meat texture accompanied with sauteed onions..Aiyoh, I'm hungry now. The place is really cute, adequate only for a number of people unless you go early to get yourselves a table. Not forgetting to mention, behind the glass counter, yes girls, desserts!! Simply divine babes...I had my eyes on the chocolate cheesecake, but at that time was too full to even think about it. I think they even have tea time promo should you go for tea & chats.
So, shall we visit Haute Food Co.
or Departure Lounge this Sunday for breakfast?? =D
The Haute Food Co.
Luv Luv!
Photos by Nurvia Ooi
or Departure Lounge this Sunday for breakfast?? =D
The Haute Food Co.
A: H-0-2, Block H, Plaza Damas, 60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 50480.
T: +603 6201 3168 E: enquiries@hautefoodco.com
F: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Haute-Food-Co/81192327612
Blog: www.hautefoodco.com/blog/
Luv Luv!
Photos by Nurvia Ooi





No comments:
Post a Comment