Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shakespeare in our life...

"Life is not a rehearsal, each day is a new show, no repeat, no rewind, no retake...so give your BEST shot in all your acts"
~William Shakespeare~

A friend sent me that quote this morning and it made me realize life is short and we should appreciate things we do in our everyday life. My father said the same thing to me too, all the time. Don't worry about things much but enjoy life. Look forward to a new day & give your all in everything you do at work, at home, outdoors, indoors, with friends, family, love ones. in activities, prayers, wherever you are & whatever you do..always smile and keep that frown away...just like my friend said, FROWN VS SMILE! =D

I found this online while looking at some Shakespeare's quotes.
I like the sound of it...

"I wish you well and so i take my leave,
I Pray you know me when we meet again."
~William Shakespeare~

Luv Luv!!!

Quotes sourced from http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/William_Shakespeare/1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...