I was checking my FB & saw a good friend shared his wedding montage's link! I cried at the bride's wedding reception after watching the montage. It was beautifully shot & edited! Truly a great idea & very heartwarming.
So dear friends, let me just share with you THE video done by the professional team,

Hope you'll love watching it as much as i do. And oh...Let me just take this opportunity to say a few words to my dearest friends...
To Razlyn & Anas,
I wish you both all the very best in life together, wherever, whatever, whenever. You both deserve each other. All my prayers & only the best wishes for you two!
Custom Montage+ SDE:Razlyn & Anas
Luv Luv!!
Video & link taken & sourced from
I wish you both all the very best in life together, wherever, whatever, whenever. You both deserve each other. All my prayers & only the best wishes for you two!
Custom Montage+ SDE:Razlyn & Anas
Luv Luv!!
Video & link taken & sourced from

1 comment:
nice..very very nice..
Post a Comment