Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cool Weather is Love!!!


My fave view from my office!

After a few days of super hot, dry weather, the rain finally poured today! I realized how much i've missed the rain...the smell of the fresh rain poured onto the ground, the trickling sound of raindrops falling and best of all the cool, emo weather...makes me just want to sit with a book or just chill and close my eyes. I love you rain!

But since i'm in the office right now, i can't help it but take pictures of the views from my seat.


Behind bars of the office showing model horses butts!


The nice view of colorful model horses, green trees & a nice bright yellow bungalow (a friend's house btw)


wet, drizzled, splashy grey road

Aaaaaah...share the love of eco-au-natural-magnifique-cool-emo-weather....


PS: I have a few pictures from bijou bazaar to share with..wait till i get home and get down to blog about the bazaar. Damn, now i feel like having the RM2-perstick-marshmellows-banana-and-chocolate...boo hoo

Luv Luv

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...